Futy is a tool for companies to communicate with website visitors via WhatsApp.
Information we collect about you:
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name, email address and phone number (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
• Information you provide. In order to register as a user with Futy, you will be asked to sign in. We only use this information to identify users and connect the widget with your WhatsApp number.
Use of technologies to collect information. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
• Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, and the referring website address.
• Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Futy advertisements on other sites or applications.
• Pixel tags. We embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services. Ad companies also use pixel tags to measure the number of ads displayed and their performance (such as how many people clicked on an ad).
How we use the information we collect:
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
• Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us;
• Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
• Website analytics;
• Perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us.
With whom we share your information:
We will not share your information with anyone outside Futy.
Access, Correction and Deletion of Personally Identifiable Data:
You may request access to a report of the Personally Identifiable Information we maintain concerning your use of the Service and you may request that the Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected and maintain be corrected or deleted. In order to make this request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you request that we delete Your Personally Identifiable Information, You may no longer have access to the Service. If your access to the Service is terminated based upon your request that we delete your Personally Identifiable Information.
How we protect your personal informatio:
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure.
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
How to contact us: